Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Natural Recruiting


Yesterday (Tuesday, 3/27/2007) I was at work, working, LOL and a customer came up to me and asked me where did I get my hair done at. I told her that I did it myself, I saw the style on a website. She told me how much she loved my hair and that she needs to get rid of her relaxer because its breaking her hair and how its unhealthy. I was so happy I thought to myself (yes!!!!!! another one). I ran to the break room of my job to get the paper from my bag to show her how I got my hair that way. I got it off of www.missjessies.com the coilout method, its pretty good, even though I didn't use missjessies product, it still came out pretty nice. What I did use was Curling Custard from Kinky-Curly, which is way cheaper. Cheaper doesn't mean better now, I'm not in love with the curling custard because it left a white residue in my hair after it was dried, which is not cool. I'm going to try the same hair style again, but I'm going to use regular ole grease and see what happens. I'll post pictures up, cross your fingers for me :o)


1 comment:

MღRLz said...

I'm gonna need to set up an appointment with you because that style/your hair is fab!!!!